Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Join My Team Today

When you join my team as an Independent Close to my Heart Consultant, this great bag can be yours!
For the month of August, when you join in the fun, you will be sent your own awesome bag with your
new consultant kit.  I received this bag while at convention this summer and I love it!  Not only does it
look great, but it has tons of space to store/tote all your scrapbooking goodies.
This is a great time to join, we now have two Consultant Kits to choose from.  They both include great items
to get you started in your business, as well as business tools, but the great part is you can join for as little as
$49.  That's right, you can now become a part of this wonderful company for $49!  If you want more product
to start with, there is still the Consultant Kit for $99, which is also a great deal.  Whichever one you choose, you will be happy you did!  Let me know if you want more info, I would love to have you on my team!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment