Friday, August 27, 2010

Its a triple play!



Did you know that September is National Stamping Month?
I am so excited about Close To My Heart's mini album kits to celebrate National Stamping Month which is September.
This beautiful kit comes with not one but three mini albums for you to create and all the paper, stamps, and inks that you need to complete them! Best of all you can earn it for FREE !
Here are your options of how you can get your hands on these babies:

1. Buy the Triple Play kit for $29.95.

2. Purchase $25 in My Acrylix® stamps and get the Triple Play
kit for just $15.

3. Spend $40 on My Acrylix stamps and get Triple Play for only $5!

4. Host a Gathering with sales of $300 or more and get
Triple Play FREE!

5. Join Close To My Heart as a Consultant and get the kit FREE!

Let me know how you are going to earn yours! Stay tuned for even More exciting news to come!

1 comment: